Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Midnight Mission

This is possibly my favorite blue ever. It's very simple but there's a certain something that it has. From China Glaze's Vintage Vixen collection of last fall, this was one I grabbed without giving much thought to. The first time I used it I fell in love, maybe it just seems sophisticated to me.


There's two things about this polish that I love, it's always definitely blue, never black, and it's got silver... glitter? Nothing overbearing but it adds dimension to the color.


Here's a great picture showing the silver.


This is truly a gorgeous deep blue.


I always like China Glaze, they have such a wide range of colors, they're affordable and the formula is usually quite good. This one was fairly thick but very easy to work with despite that.  

4 comments:

  1. I've got this polish a few days ago and it's really gorgeous!
    Greetings from a new follower... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely is, I'm sure you'll love it too! Thanks for commenting and following :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meeka: I got your blog name from Kelly at VV and a comment you made on one of her collections she was swatching/ I love nail polish and love your web blog.

    This polish is a really lovely dark blue and silver shimmer? Amazing.I love the shape of you nails and your skin tone is perfect for the gorgeous looks you create. Hope you had a nuice weekend.

    Love,

    Mc Huggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! This polish is so understated yet so amazing, I think everyone should have it :)
    Kelly is amazing isn't she? I love her blog! Thanks for looking and thank you for the comment!
    Meeka

    ReplyDelete