Thursday, March 17, 2011

212-Sephora

I had never heard of this polish until I was in Sephora one day browsing through the polishes and happened to spot it. I must have picked it up and put it down three times before I just said screw it, I have to buy it. $OPI polishes are rarely worth it to me lol. I'm so glad I bought this though, it's become one of my favorites. 

This is one of those polishes that's very hard to describe and so incredibly beautiful I think everyone needs to own a bottle! It's a brownish black base with strong gold shimmer that is packed with holo glitter and flakies. Glitter, Holo, Flakies. I don't know if it's possible to take a picture that truly shows how amazing this polish is. I used two coats over one coat of WetnWild Black Creme.

Here's a bad bottle shot, I had very little sun to work with so it was hard to capture all the elements in this polish. At least it shows some holo glitter and the brownish-black base.

Woo sunshine! My middle finger shows the gold and the flakies, click to enlarge :)

More flakies, more gold, more glitter.

This shows the base color really well, the flakies give it an awesome green duochrome effect too but it's hard to capture. 

 And full on sunshine bling!

One more angle just for good measure :P

I don't know if anyone noticed but yes my nails are nubbins. I had a bowling incident that caused this (caution, scary nubbin ahead):


About 1/4"-1/2" of nail ripped off. I'm thankful it was long enough that it didn't actually hurt O_o At any rate, it's so darn short that I had to chop off the rest, it just looked too noticeable :( I haven't had my nails this short in so long, it's very odd to look at. Oh well, I'm sure they'll be back in no time. 

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment