Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wild At Heart

Ahh, now this is a purple! Purple is my favorite color for nails and this beauty here is one of the best I've found so far. I bought this despite being told "they only sell duds now". It was originally made as a holo although there's some debate as to how holo it really was. I would not classify this as a holo polish even though it does have some sparse scattered holographic glitter in it. The glitter just adds dimension to an incredibly rich color. Also, I know it's been said before but really, these pictures do not do this any justice! This is Color Club's Wild at Heart.





Enlarge this one, you can see the holo in it :)

I wouldn't call this color accurate but it shows the depth this polish has.


One thing I will say for sure, top coat is no friend to this polish. It darkens the color as well as completely dulling the holo glitter. I took this to show the difference, my right hand has a coat of Poshe, my left has no top coat. Such a huge difference!

Bonus pics! My husband and I went to the Katsuren Castle ruins on the weekend and it was absolutely gorgeous! The view is stunning so of course I had to take NOTD photos. Enjoy!



Thanks for looking!
Meeka

4 comments:

  1. This one's on my wish list! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome I just wore this color! I didn't think I needed it because I have LOL, but it's a fabulous purple. The holo is a nice bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @TheNailAddict, thanks! It's definitely worth getting, it's so gorgeous!
    @GothamPolish, I think this and LOL are so completely different but I also don't own that beauty, it's on my wish list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciate you bloggging this

    ReplyDelete