Monday, April 11, 2011

Revlon Pretty In Papaya

Here is another of the Revlon scented polishes and a warning, this is pic heavy :P Pretty in Papaya is a fantastic summer color in my opinion, I can see me wearing this on my toes a lot this year. I want to call this a deep coral though I don't know that that would be correct, it's a reddish leaning orange.

I much preferred the smell of this one to the last one I tried, it seemed a lot less synthetic but then I like fruity smells. I found the scent didn't seem to linger as long either, I couldn't smell it on my nails the next day even if I put them right to my nose.

One complaint I do have about this one was the application, it sucked! I found it thick and goopy and it was drying almost as fast as I put it on which made it very hard to get it even. Thankfully I don't think it was really noticeable to anyone but me. 




A shade picture :)


After a couple days (and very little wear!) I decided to spruce it up with some Hidden Treasure. 





Honestly, I hated it :o I don't know why but I had to take it off after a couple hours because I so srongly disliked it. I actually think it's quite nice in pictures but I think I just wasn't feeling how gold/orange it went.

Thanks for taking a look!
Meeka

No comments:

Post a Comment