Monday, April 18, 2011

A-Rainbow 9

First of all, forgive me if I don't make sense, it's really late here right now and I should be in bed but I wanted to get this up tonight. I try to post at least every 3-4 days and it's been almost a week I think. I'd like to post at least every 2-3 days but I guess I can be a little lazy about getting things up. I have two more sets of photos ready to go right now so I don't even know what the problem is. Oh well, this blog is still newish to me so I guess I'm still figuring out my habits.

Anyways, on to the polish. This was one of the 100 Yen store holos I found. It's actually what I used as the base for my franken too. Being as these holos (I think I have eight colors) are all fairly sheer I figured I'd layer it over Orly Snowcone which is a beautiful light blue. On its own #9 comes out a little silvery but over Snowcone it was very blue and very pretty.

It just occured to me now looking at this that this wasn't the bottle pic I meant to post *sigh*





Okay so, my good camera hates holo. When I took all these I was thinking "Wow, that's so pretty! It's so sparkly! Oooooh!" Then I uploaded them to my comp and went "What the...?" For some reason it seems to completely wash it out. So of course I had to grab my point and shoot to see if there was a difference and wow is there ever! I think the actual color is closer to the first set of pics, the paler blue, but the holo I saw on my nails was more like this second set. So of course I had to share :P




I liked this so much I actually went and bought a backup of it lol. The bottles are so damn tiny that I feel like I'll run out in about 3-4 manicures! Oh well, it's definitely worth it in my opinion :)

Thanks for looking!
Meeka

No comments:

Post a Comment