Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Franken Time! An Unnamed Holo

Hello! It's been a while since I've posted a franken, I haven't had any balls for a while so I haven't been able to make any. My husband very sweetly ordered some for me last week so I should have some soon, yay! I made this one a while back, the same time as I made my Rainforest Mist franken but I haven't actually worn it till now.

This franken is a dusty purple (gravender if you will :P), the holo isn't overly strong in it but it's definitely there. I don't remember at all what I used for this sadly. In low light it looks like a purpleish grey, in brighter light it looks definitely purple. One thing I like about holos is that almost grainy look they have, they may not be in your face sparkle but they always have some visual interest that a plain creme doesn't to me.

I took two sets of pictures again, one with the good camera and one with the regular camera. All of these should be regular on the left, SLR on the right. Also, you should be able to enlarge them all if you want to take a closer look :)





If anyone has suggestions for names I'd love to hear them! The things that come to mind for me are dusk or twilight, that greying purple sky when the sun is setting. Right now it's making me think of this:

Thanks for stopping by!
Meeka :)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty!! Sadly, I am awful with names so I am so help there :(

    Great franken, I love it, thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! I'm not that great with the names either lol :P

    ReplyDelete