Friday, July 29, 2011

Random China Glaze Swatches

So, I'm a fail blogger. It's been nine days since my last post and I didn't even get pics of my last mani. Since I haven't changed it yet (that's tomorrows project) and it's not remotely in photographic shape I figured I'd throw a few quick swatches at you instead.

I haven't posted many China Glaze polishes as I've been working my way through my untrieds. They are one of my favorite brands and I do miss having easy access to them. They never shy away from crazy or weird colors and the formula is generally great and they're affordable. As an ode to China Glaze here are a few from my stash.

The classic raspberry Heli-Yum from the spring 2010 Up & Away collection. I don't often do pink but this one I love. It's not truely pink, I can't decide if it's a red toned pink or a pink toned red lol. Either way, it's a 1-2 coater and super hot.

Unplugged, from the spring 2008 Ecollection. Such an insanely rich brown, I love how much this one glows :)

 Tempest. I think this is just part of the core collection. It's a very pretty blue with heavy purple flash. I think purple with blue flash is much more common but this is quite nice if a little sheer. Oh well, it still covers well enough with three coats :)

This is VII from the 2007 X collection, celebrating China Glaze's 10 year anniversary. This is an awesome eggplant purple. I don't wear it often but it is gorgeous. China Glaze does spectacular cremes, so smooth and buttery!

I hope you guys enjoyed my mini swatch fest, hopefully I'll have a real manicure to show you in the next day or two.

Thanks for stopping by!
Meeka :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment