Sunday, June 12, 2011

Edyta

Hello! I know I said I was hoping to get this one up the other day but, well, I got busy lol. I was going to get this done on friday but my husband and I went to an Iaido seminar, we actually won the trip from the rec center on base :) Iaido is the Japanese art of sword fighting, or more accurately "the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard." (sourced from wiki here). We learned a few katas from an 8th generation Iaido master using bokken (wooden swords) then got to actually cut some rolled up tatami mats using real samurai swords. It was extremely interesting and hella fun! Although my arms are a little sore now lol, those swords are heavy!

Anyways, here's Zoya's Edyta. She's a lovely blackened green with that gold foil Zoya is famous for. I'm not usually a big fan of blackened colors, I prefer my colors to have color :P This one is quite gorgeous however, it's also probably the first polish I've ever had on both fingers and toes at the same time haha! I never match but I knew I wanted this on my toes but I also wanted to show you on my nails :)



I know this picture is mostly out of focus but I loved the colors it shows, I think most of the photos come out too dark.


I hope you all are having a great weekend, we're having some gorgeous weather here which I'm definitely enjoying! Thanks for stopping by :)
Meeka



No comments:

Post a Comment