Monday, May 23, 2011

Crystal

All right! Here's the first of the Zoya's I got in the Earth Day Exchange. I had a hard time deciding which to use first (although Mimi went on my toes asap :P that shade of purple is a favorite of mine for feet) so my husband piped up and voted for Crystal, he's a big fan of blue :) 

Zoya Crystal is an icy blue filled with gold glitter. I know it's a popular shade for Zoya but for me it fell a little flat. I love the combination of blue with gold glitter but I think I prefer OPI's version better in Absolutely Alice. It is still a pretty color though so I'm not sure if I'll keep it or put it up for swap.

I am a fan of Zoya's application and this one went on very nicely. The odd thing about this one is that it goes on gritty and stays that way for about a day and then goes really smooth. Sadly, once it smooths out it also loses any punch the blue has.

Oh! Today we had sun!! Beautiful, bright, gorgeous sun! We packed up the towels and headed to the beach for the afternoon but I did take pictures of Crystal first :)





Thanks for looking!
Meeka

No comments:

Post a Comment