Sunday, May 15, 2011

Avocado Sparkle

Hi again! I am way late posting this one but in my defense blogger ended up being down for a couple days it seemed as soon as I went to post. I don't know what that was about, my blogger talks to me in Japanese which I unfortunately do not read. Actually almost everything on the internet tries to talk to me in Japanese now that I'm over here, which is slightly frustrating at times. Oh well, no big deal :P

Anyways, Avocado Sparkle is an L.A Girls color I picked up a couple weeks ago which I kind of love. The name is very appropriate, it's definitely an avocado green with a subtle gold sparkle. Application was great, it's a little on the thin side so definitely needs 2 coats but it's very easy to work with. 

For some reason though I keep thinking this needs black glitter. I blame BB Couture, it seems to me that one of their many greens is like that. Maybe Kelly's Green? In swatch pics I've seen it doesn't look the same in color (think more BBC Caterpillar maybe) but every time I look at Avocado Sparkle I think it needs those black flecks.

One last thing, still no sun to be seen so these pics are either flash or no sun. We had a "tropical depression" near the end of the week which was building up for a few days and it's still grey and cloudy and rainy. At least it's a little cooler than it was before, though I really don't mind the heat so much :)

This is actually fairly color accurate if a little dark due to lack of sun.

With Flash

With Flash

Normal Light

With Flash

Normal Light

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment