Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hidden Mint

I saw a similar combo somewhere recently and I loved it so I had to give it a go. The picture I saw was Hidden Treasure over a pastel blue, I didn't have a pale enough blue so I went with China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint instead.


I used 2 coats of each although if I had to do it again I'd only use one coat of Hidden Treasure, I think this went a little... pearlier... than I like. It's still quite a pretty combo though :)


In the shade:


Close up:


Re-Fresh Mint bottle shot:


Hidden Treasure bottle shot:


I think one day I'm going to put this over Orly Snowcone, it's not as pale of a pastel but it's a gorgeous blue and would probably look great like this.

Someone had to find out what the heck I was taking so many pictures of. I think she looks like she's ready to fight me for the polishes :P


 Is it obvious I like a lot of pictures? I never feel like you can get a good feeling for a color in one picture so I like to have multiple shots to look at. I'm sure there will be times I'll do "quickie" posts but I think more often than not I'll have picture heavy posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment