Tuesday, February 15, 2011

AC-NED-08

 This is a polish I bought from the 100 Yen shop behind my house. They have some cute colors and you really can't beat paying ~$1.00 for a polish. The bottles are 11ml which look tiny but are a fairly common polish size. It's a fairly sheer color unfortunately, this took 3 coats and if it was on my fingers I think there would have been too much VNL for my taste.




The color reminded me of China Glaze Tree Hugger so I had to compare.


I think in the bottle they look very similar, there's a small difference but not much. On the nail however is a different story. Tree Hugger is a much grassier green, the AC color is more lime and has more shimmer.


While I do like both colors I think I prefer Tree Hugger on me, I think AC-NED-08 makes me look a little sickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment